BTCUSD 1H Analysis | Is Bitcoin Ready for Another Drop?

Wait 5 sec.

BTCUSD 1H Analysis | Is Bitcoin Ready for Another Drop?Bitcoin / U.S. dollarBITSTAMP:BTCUSDJordanSMCBTCUSD SELL ANALYSIS | BEARISH CONTINUATION SETUP Bitcoin is showing potential bearish pressure on the 1H timeframe after rejecting the major resistance zone around $83,900–$84,500. My analysis is based on Smart Money Concepts (SMC), focusing on market structure, liquidity, order blocks, and Fair Value Gaps (FVGs). 1. Resistance Zone & Bearish Rejection The purple zone marks an important resistance area where price faced selling pressure. BTC failed to maintain its upward momentum after reaching this region, suggesting that buyers may be losing strength. 2. Change of Character (CHoCH) & Break of Structure (BOS) After the rejection, price showed bearish structural signals and a strong downward move. The bearish BOS supports the possibility of further downside, while the recent recovery may represent a temporary retracement rather than a confirmed bullish reversal. 3. Fair Value Gap (FVG) & Downside Targets The green FVG below the current price is my main downside area of interest. If bearish momentum continues and price fails to reclaim the nearby resistance, I will be watching these potential targets: - Target 1: $82,300 — first downside objective. - Target 2: $82,000 — key FVG area. - Target 3: $81,700 — potential continuation target. - Target 4: $81,321 — extended downside objective marked on the chart. 4. What I Expect Next My preferred scenario is for BTC to remain under resistance, weaken on the lower timeframe, and continue toward the liquidity below. However, I want to see bearish confirmation before considering the setup valid. A strong reclaim of resistance could invalidate or delay the bearish scenario. Final Outlook: I am watching BTCUSD for a potential SELL continuation toward $82,000 and then $81,321, provided bearish structure remains intact. This is a technical analysis scenario, not a guaranteed price prediction. Always manage risk and wait for confirmation before entering a trade.