MU Fell 14.5% From Supply: Is the 918 Demand Zone a Real Buy?

Wait 5 sec.

MU Fell 14.5% From Supply: Is the 918 Demand Zone a Real Buy?Micron Technology, Inc.BATS:MUCryptoBourse_China's CXMT is reported to be advancing a denser 4F2 DRAM design for server memory, with products expected before year-end. MU fell about 3.9% on Oct 12 and slid again on Oct 13. No chip has shipped, so this is a pricing-power worry, not a lost order. Micron's latest quarter was a record $54.23B in revenue, and it guided to $61.5B next quarter. Fear and fundamentals are pulling in opposite directions, which is when levels matter most. Where price sits now The range from the $1,107 high to the $903 strong low puts equilibrium near $1,005. At $939, MU is deep in discount, just above the $918-$934 demand block that started the earlier rally. But the 1H structure is still bearish: CHoCH and BOS to the downside, and the first bounce failed near $952. A buy needs proof, not hope. Plan A: buy the discount (preferred) Wait for price to dip into $918-$934 or hold it, then look for a bullish CHoCH on the 15m. • Entry: around $930 • SL: $912, below the block • TP1: $960 (about 1.7R, take partial) • TP2: $988 (about 3.2R) • TP3: $1,000 (about 3.9R) Plan B: sell the supply If the bounce reaches $988-$1,000 and rejects with a bearish MSS on the 15m: • Entry: around $990 • SL: $1,008 • TP1: $935 (about 3R) • TP2: $920 (about 3.9R) Why I plan around 24/7 access I trade US stocks on Bitget, which is open round the clock. Some traditional brokers now cover nearly 24 hours, but only five days a week, so weekend news still waits for Monday. For this setup, where the entry depends on a 15m confirmation inside $918-$934, that matters: I can act when price gets there, not hours later. Risk: CPI on Wednesday US CPI prints Wednesday at 8:30 ET (12:30 UTC). A hot number can push rate-sensitive tech through a block that looked clean a minute earlier. I do not plan to hold fresh entries into the release, and I would cut size while volatility is high. What kills the idea A 1H close under $912 means demand failed, and $903 and lower become the target. A 1H close above $1,000 flips the bias back up and cancels Plan B. Which side are you taking first, the bounce from demand or the rejection at supply? Educational analysis, not financial advice