Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts allowed construction work on Trump’s White House Ballroom to continue… for now.Roberts issued a stay that will stay in place until the Supreme Court considers whether to pause a lower court’s injunction.If the Supreme Court didn’t intervene by Friday, the construction work would have halted at 11:59 tonight.After a fierce legal battle with the National Trust for Historic Preservation, the Trump DOJ asked the US Supreme Court last Friday to intervene.DOJ Solicitor General John Sauer argued that the White House Ballroom acts as a military asset because it has a subterranean bunker and rooftop drone port.Last summer, the Trump Administration announced a White House Ballroom construction project.“For 150 years, Presidents, Administrations, and White House Staff have longed for a large event space on the White House complex that can hold substantially more guests than currently allowed. President Donald J. Trump has expressed his commitment to solving this problem on behalf of future Administrations and the American people,” the Trump White House said.“The White House is one of the most beautiful and historic buildings in the world, yet the White House is currently unable to host major functions honoring world leaders and other countries without having to install a large and unsightly tent approximately 100 yards away from the main building entrance. The White House State Ballroom will be a much-needed and exquisite addition of approximately 90,000 total square feet of ornately designed and carefully crafted space, with a seated capacity of 650 people — a significant increase from the 200-person seated capacity in the East Room of the White House,” they said.A federal judge earlier this year blocked the construction of the White House Ballroom after the National Trust for Historic Preservation filed a lawsuit against the Trump Administration.The DC Circuit Court of Appeals said Congress has authority over federal property modifications.Last week, President Trump fumed and exposed the “TREASONISTS” who brought the lawsuit against the White House Ballroom.“These are the TREASONISTS that brought the suit against the Military Complex. They revealed Top Military Secrets!” Trump said in an explosive Truth Social post.The post BREAKING: Supreme Court Allows Construction Work to Continue on Trump’s White House Ballroom appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.