Bitcoin’s From a Brutal Bear Market to a PotentBitcoin / TetherUSBINANCE:BTCUSDTpullbacksignalBitcoin at a Turning Point This is a longer-term analysis. Save it, take your time, and think through the full market structure before making any decisions. Bitcoin has gone through a major bearish phase since its all-time high. But after the decline, the price began stabilizing around $60,000, raising an important question: was this simply a pause before another drop, or the beginning of a larger reversal? From $60K to a Potential Breakout After its first recovery toward $83,000, Bitcoin dropped back toward the $60,000 area and formed a structure resembling a double bottom. View the earlier market structure The next recovery became more interesting when Bitcoin climbed back from that region and broke above the $83,000 area on September 21. View the recovery and breakout This does not confirm a new bull market on its own, but it gives us a structure worth watching. The Levels That Matter Now According to the setup shown on the chart, the $80,000–$82,000 zone is an important area for the bullish scenario. View the current setup Potential buy zone: $80,000–$82,000, if price action confirms support. Invalidation: Below $79,000. First resistance: $86,000. Main upside target: $94,000, if bullish momentum continues. I don't want to buy simply because the price has fallen into a zone. I want to see a clear reaction, a valid entry setup, and a reasonable risk-to-reward ratio. If Bitcoin loses the key support area, the bullish scenario needs to be reconsidered. No level is guaranteed to hold. How I'm Adjusting My Portfolio I've tried selling Bitcoin from higher levels to benefit from corrections, but that approach hasn't worked as well as I expected. Now, with the price structure showing potential bullish signs, I'm being more selective. Because of Bitcoin's relative strength and market dominance, I'm reducing some positions in ETH, SOL, and BNB and moving that capital toward BTC. I'm still holding DOGE and some other positions, not because I necessarily expect them to outperform Bitcoin, but because my exposure to those positions is relatively small. For me, protecting capital and adapting to the market matters more than staying committed to an old idea. My Approach I'm watching the $80K–$82K area closely. If Bitcoin holds that zone and confirms a bullish setup, $86K is the first important level, followed by $94K if momentum remains strong. For now, patience is more important than prediction. I'll wait for confirmation rather than force a trade. Risk Warning: This analysis represents a market scenario, not a guarantee of future price movement. Always manage risk, define your invalidation level, and make decisions based on your own trading plan.