SPCX Earnings Surge: Can Bulls Break $176?

Wait 5 sec.

SPCX Earnings Surge: Can Bulls Break $176?Space Exploration Technologies CorpBATS:SPCXLostPigeonSpaceX delivered a strong Q3 earnings beat, but can the rally sustain itself beyond the headlines? Revenue jumped 161% YoY to $14.58B, while net income reached $4.4B, reversing last year’s loss. Its AI business generated $7.56B in revenue, becoming the company’s largest revenue segment. Elon Musk has also confirmed that SpaceX and Tesla have formed special committees to explore a potential merger. It’s an intriguing catalyst, but no deal has been finalized. My take: Fundamentally bullish, technically cautious. Here’s my trade plan: 📍 Entry: $158.5–160 I prefer a pullback entry rather than chasing the initial surge. I’d wait for price to stabilize in this zone and show a bullish reversal on the 15-minute chart before entering. 🛑 Stop-loss: $152.5 If price breaks below this level, the setup is invalidated. I would exit rather than average down. 🎯 TP1: $164 This is the pre-market high I’m watching. I’d consider taking partial profits here and moving the stop on the remaining position toward breakeven if price action allows. 🚀 TP2: $170–176 This remains a major resistance zone. I would look to reduce more exposure here rather than assume a clean breakout. Only a sustained move above $176 would strengthen the case for another leg higher. Risk management matters: An entry around $158.5 with a stop at $152.5 means roughly $6 risk per share. At TP1, the potential reward is $5.5; at $172, it’s $13.5. That makes the first target less attractive on a standalone risk/reward basis, so I’d only take the trade if the chart confirms the setup and the position size fits my risk limit. One more thing: SpaceX spent $19.6B on capital expenditure in Q3. The AI growth story is compelling, but execution and investment returns still deserve scrutiny. My approach is simple: wait for confirmation near $159, respect $152.5 as invalidation, and treat $170–176 as the real test for bulls. No confirmation, no trade. Would you buy the pullback or wait for a confirmed break above $164?