$BTC | 1H | BUY SETUP |

Wait 5 sec.

$BTC | 1H | BUY SETUP |Bitcoin / TetherUSBINANCE:BTCUSDTcoinpediamarketsBTC: Why I'm Buying The Fear Retail sees a pullback. I see a potential retest. BTC is down just 0.39% from the $82,100 local high and is consolidating near a key 1H demand zone. The level I'm watching: $80,485.93 – $80,170.51 This is the key buying block. Entry: $80,512.08 Invalidation: $79,912.08 TP1: $81,592.72 TP2: $83,512.08 Risk/Reward: 1:5.00 🎯 If $80,170.51 holds on the retest, BTC could reclaim the local high and push toward $83,512. But a 1H close below $79,912 would invalidate the setup. The setup is simple: Above $80,170 → bullish structure remains intact. Below $79,912 → thesis invalidated. I'm watching the reaction at the demand zone. 👀 Not Financial Advice. Always DYOR.