NVDA: Trump-Xi Catalyst Meets 4H SupportNVDAUSDTPERP PERPETUAL MIX CONTRACTBITGET:NVDAUSDT.PSakuraSeikoHi everyone! Glad to see Nvidia reached the profit target from my previous analysis without hitting my stop-loss. The setup played out as planned. Today, I also came across some interesting macro news that I’d like to discuss with you guys again. The Trump-Xi summit is adding fresh volatility to AI & tech stocks, and NVDA is one of the names I’m watching closely.U.S. and China agreed to extend the trade truce, while AI and tech were still part of the talks. But there wasn’t a major breakthrough on the tougher AI/chip issues. So for me, the catalyst is there — but the chart still has to confirm the trade.At present NVDA pushed above $228 before pulling back toward $222. So this is my trading logic.Trump-Xi headline → less near-term trade pressure → NVDA pulls back → $221.50–$222.20 holds → buyers step in → $225.40 reclaim → $228–229 retest → continuation higher. Therefore, I will lay out my layout as follows. Entry: $221.80–$222.80 Stop: $219.40 TP1: $228.50 TP2: $232.00–$234(Extreme) I want $221.50–$222.20 to hold first. If price holds that zone and reclaims $225.40, that’s my confirmation that the pullback is turning back into an upside move. If $219.40 breaks, the setup is invalid. No excuses, no forcing the trade. My chart data is from Bitget, simply because that’s where I trade. Having the market available around the clock also lets me plan both long and short setups in more detail instead of being tied to regular stock-market hours. For me, the summit is just the catalyst. The chart decides the trade. $221.50–$222.20 = key zone $225.40 = confirmation $228–$229 = first major test $232–$234(possible ?) = upside targets