NVDA 4H Analysis: Critical $223 Support and the Road to $240. NVDAUSDTPERP PERPETUAL MIX CONTRACTBITGET:NVDAUSDT.Pkhsifat36The NVDA chart is getting interesting here. It had a strong recovery from the $214–$215 area and eventually pushed toward $240–$244, but the latest price action tells a different story. After that aggressive rally, sellers stepped in near the highs, and price has pulled back sharply toward $225. What caught my attention is the rising wedge structure on the chart. Price was moving higher inside an ascending channel, but the latest rejection suggests that bullish momentum may be weakening. The breakout toward $240+ failed to hold, and now the market is testing a zone that previously acted as an important area of support and resistance. ✅Here's where things get interesting: the technical picture versus the fundamentals: NVIDIA has reported roughly $89B in data-center revenue and a 75% gross margin. Those are powerful numbers, but the AI trade isn't just about how much demand exists today. It's also about who captures that demand tomorrow. Then there's TSMC. NVIDIA depends on its advanced manufacturing and packaging capacity, making TSMC's results and guidance important pieces of the bigger picture. China is another factor to watch. Reported H1 2026 figures point to NVIDIA's share of the Chinese AI-accelerator market falling to 34%, with shipments declining 44% to 678,000 units. That's worth monitoring alongside the broader demand outlook. None of this automatically makes NVDA bearish. But it reminds me why even a dominant company can experience sharp corrections when expectations, competition and market positioning change. At the moment, I wouldn't rush to call this a full trend reversal. But I also wouldn't blindly buy the dip just because NVDA has already fallen from its highs. ➡️Key levels I'm watching on Bitget: •$240–$244 — Major resistance: This is the upper rejection zone. Buyers would need to reclaim this region to put the previous bullish momentum back in focus. •$234–$235 — Critical reclaim zone: Price previously traded above this area before the latest sell-off. A strong 4H reclaim and successful retest could signal that buyers are regaining control. •$227–$228 — Intermediate resistance: This is the first area I'd watch for a relief bounce to stall. Rejection here could create another lower high. •$223–$225 — Immediate decision zone: Price is sitting close to this support area. If buyers defend it and produce a strong reaction, a recovery toward $227–$230 becomes possible. •$214–$215 — Major downside support: If $223 breaks decisively, this is the next important level visible on the chart where buyers could attempt to step in. ➡️My Trading Plan: These are conditional setups based on the levels visible in your screenshot, not guaranteed outcomes. I'd wait for confirmation rather than enter simply because price has reached a marked level. ✅Setup A — Support bounce long: Buy only if $223–$225 holds and buyers confirm a reversal. •Potential entry: $224–$226 •SL: $221–$222 •Target-1: $227–$228 •Target-2: $232–$235 Confirmation I'd want: A bullish rejection candle around support, followed by a break of the latest minor swing high. Ideally, the bounce should show improving buying volume. ✅Setup B — Resistance rejection short: Sell a weak recovery rather than chase the current decline. •Potential entry zone: $227–$230 •SL: $231–$233 •Target-1:$223–$225 •Target-2:$218–$220 Confirmation I'd want: Price rallies into $227–$230, gets rejected, and forms a lower high or bearish 4H reversal candle. A failed reclaim of $227–$228 would strengthen the case. ✅Setup C — Breakdown continuation short: Wait for support to break, then look for a failed retest. •Potential entry zone: Below $223 •SL:$225–$226 •Target-1: $220–$221 •Target-2: $214–$215 Confirmation I'd want: A 4H close below $223, followed by a retest that fails to reclaim the level. A wick below support that quickly recovers is not enough on its own. Right now, I'd call this short-term bearish to neutral, with $223–$225 as the key decision zone. The bulls still have a chance to defend support and produce a recovery, but they need to prove it. Until price reclaims $227–$230 and eventually $234–$235, I'd be cautious about assuming the previous uptrend will resume immediately. If $223 breaks and the retest fails, $220 and then $214–$215 become the downside areas I'd watch. If support holds and price starts printing higher lows, a bounce toward $228 and potentially $234–$235 becomes more reasonable. I'm not interested in predicting every candle. I'd rather let price reach a level, watch how it reacts, and take the trade only when the structure gives me a clear invalidation point. And with Bitget's 24/7 feature, I can make my entry any time I want, without any FOMO. This is my own analysis, not financial advice. If you want to make an entry, then DYOR first