NVDA Weekly Outlook: CPI, AI Catalysts & Key Trading Levels.NVIDIA CorporationBATS:NVDATorik2xNVDA Weekly Trading Outlook AI Infrastructure Catalysts Meet a Critical Daily Resistance ZoneNVDA at a Critical Turning Point: AI Catalysts, CPI & My Weekly Trading Plan Symbol: NASDAQ:NVDA Timeframe: Daily (1D) Week: October 12–16, 2026 Bias: Cautious below resistance, waiting for confirmation Why NVDA Is My Main Watchlist Stock This Week I’m approaching this week with a little more patience than usual. We have US inflation data, major bank earnings, semiconductor results, and AI infrastructure developments arriving within a short period. That combination can create attractive trading opportunities, but it can also produce false breakouts, sharp reversals, and unexpected volatility. My primary focus is NVIDIA (NVDA). I’m not watching it simply because AI remains a popular market theme. I want to understand whether institutional demand is strong enough to absorb selling pressure around the recent resistance area. The OCP Global Summit also puts AI infrastructure back in focus. For NVIDIA, I’ll be paying attention to developments around AI computing, networking, data-center power requirements, cooling, and infrastructure investment. However, a positive industry headline alone is not a valid entry signal for me. I want price action to confirm the story. My Daily Chart Structure On my latest daily chart, NVDA was trading around $229.28, following a rejection from the $240–$243 region. That rejection matters because it suggests buyers have not yet established sustained control above the recent supply area. My key chart levels are... Resistance * $236.50–$238.14 Immediate resistance and potential decision zone * $240–$243: Higher supply area and previous rejection zone Support... * $227.25: Immediate support * $220–$221: Secondary demand area * $212.09: Deeper downside reference These levels come from my chart snapshot and will need to be reassessed as new candles develop. For now, the market structure does not justify blindly buying every dip or aggressively shorting every rebound. I’m looking for a clearer reaction at one of these zones. My Bullish Trading Scenario For a bullish setup, I first want to see NVDA defend the $227.25 support area. A recovery above $236.50–$238.14 would be the next important development. But I would not enter simply because price briefly moves above resistance. My preferred confirmation would be: 1. A decisive breakout above $238.14. 2. Stronger buying volume supporting the move. 3. A successful retest that holds the former resistance as support. 4. A bullish market structure shift on the lower timeframe. If those conditions align, I would monitor a continuation toward $240–$243. A sustained move above that higher supply area could open the door to further upside, but I would reassess the structure before setting additional targets. Bullish invalidation.. A failed breakout followed by a return below the reclaimed resistance zone. My Bearish Trading Scenario The bearish case becomes more interesting if NVDA loses $227.25 with convincing selling pressure. In that situation, I would monitor $220–$221 as the next potential demand zone. If buyers fail to respond there, $212.09 becomes a deeper area of interest. Another scenario I’m watching is a rebound toward $236.50–$238.14 that fails to attract sustained buying. A liquidity sweep above a local high, followed by bearish rejection and a lower-timeframe structure break, would provide a more attractive short setup than chasing price after a large red candle. Bearish invalidation.. A sustained recovery above the resistance zone with improving volume and market structure. The Catalysts That Could Change My Plan October 13, Major Bank Q3 Earnings I’m watching JPMorgan (JPM), Goldman Sachs (GS), and Wells Fargo (WFC). Although these are not semiconductor stocks, their earnings can influence broader market sentiment. I’ll focus on earnings guidance, credit conditions, lending activity, and trading revenue. If major banks report strong results but the broader market struggles to rally, that divergence could tell us something about overall risk appetite. October 14, US CPI and Core CPI Inflation data could influence Treasury yields and expectations for Federal Reserve policy. For growth stocks such as NVDA, the market’s reaction to yields may matter just as much as the inflation number itself. A hotter-than-expected reading could pressure technology valuations, while a softer reading might support risk appetite. But I’m not assuming either outcome guarantees a particular price direction. October 14–15, Semiconductor Earnings ASML (ASML) and Taiwan Semiconductor (TSM) are especially important for my NVDA outlook. I’ll be watching their commentary on chip demand, capital expenditure, manufacturing capacity, and AI-related orders. Strong demand signals could support semiconductor sentiment. However, weak guidance, margin pressure, or concerns about the sustainability of AI spending could create selling pressure even if headline earnings appear strong. October 15, US PPI and Core PPI Producer inflation may provide another indication of cost pressures across the economy. I’ll compare the market’s reaction to CPI and PPI rather than treating them as isolated events. If NVDA moves sharply on inflation news, I want to see whether that move holds after the initial volatility fades. How I Plan to Execute My approach combines liquidity, market structure, trend confirmation, and risk management. I generally use the daily chart to establish directional context, then move to lower timeframes to look for a liquidity sweep, reclaim or rejection, and a confirmed structure shift. I do not want to enter in the middle of a range simply because an economic release is approaching. During major news events, spreads, slippage, and sudden reversals can make otherwise reasonable setups difficult to manage. I would rather miss the first move and trade a confirmed continuation than enter early without a clear invalidation level. Position size will depend on the distance to structural invalidation. If the stop required by the setup is too wide, I will reduce size or skip the trade. My Perspective on Trading US Stocks I also follow supported US stock trading products on Bitget because extended trading access and capital efficiency can be useful when monitoring global market catalysts. The Bitget Alliance Program offers additional rewards for qualifying activity, and the latest reward update is another reason I’ve been paying attention to the program. Still, I never want a reward campaign to determine whether I take a trade. For me, the setup comes first. Trading volume and potential rewards are secondary. I also distinguish between stock futures and tokenized stock products because their trading conditions, collateral features, dividend treatment, and reward eligibility are not necessarily the same. Final Thoughts This is not a week when I want to predict every candle. NVDA is approaching important technical areas while several macroeconomic and semiconductor catalysts are developing. My plan is straightforward.. Above $238.14 with confirmation.. I become more interested in bullish continuation. Below $227.25 with confirmation I focus on downside risk toward $220–$221. Between those levels.. I remain patient and wait for a better setup. I’ll also monitor JPM, GS, WFC, ASML, and TSM for clues about broader market sentiment and AI infrastructure demand. The biggest mistake this week could be confusing a strong headline with a strong trading setup. Are you watching NVDA for a breakout, or do you expect another liquidity sweep before the next meaningful move? This is my personal trading outlook, not financial advice. All setups are conditional and subject to changing market conditions.