Harry Maguire’s family have taken aim at Thomas Tuchel following the Manchester United defender’s shock exclusion from the World Cup.The centre-back will not be included in Tuchel’s 26-man party heading for the USA.Maguire’s mum has appeared to criticise Tuchel for leaving the defender outGettyTuchel will name his final squad for this summer’s tournament on Friday at 10am. However, Maguire is not part of the side which will travel to North America.The 33-year-old, who has seven goals in 66 caps, was recalled by Tuchel in March for friendlies against Uruguay and Japan.It marked his first involvement with the national team since September 2024.Meanwhile, it was the first time he had been named in a squad by Tuchel, who took charge at the start of last year.Despite starring for United this season, though, Maguire has now lost his place in the England squad.Maguire’s family reactsFollowing the news, Maguire’s mum Zoe appeared to rage at Tuchel on social media.In a two-word post shared to X, she wrote: “Absolute disgusted.”His brother Joe also directly responded to the decision to leave Maguire at home.Replying to a post from the United man, he said: “This might possibly be the worst decision I’ve ever seen in my life. No words.”Their reaction follows a classy statement from Maguire after he was informed he would not be going to the World Cup.Maguire’s mum Zoe said she was ‘disgusted’ in a post on XinstagramThe centre-back exclusively told talkSPORT: “I was confident I could have played a major part this summer for my country after the season I’ve had.“I’ve been left shocked and gutted by the decision. I wish the players all the best.”Maguire made his senior England debut under Gareth Southgate aged 24 against Lithuania back in 2017.He has since been part of the squad for three major tournaments in 2018, 2021 and 2022.Injury ruled Maguire out of the Three Lions’ run to the final of Euro 2024 two years ago.Maguire has made 22 appearances for United this season having become a key part of the side once again under Michael Carrick.Tuchel has left Maguire out of his final 26-man squad for this summer’s World CupGettyThe Red Devils’ upturn in form since Carrick’s arrival has seen them clinch Champions League qualification for next season.Big names left outMaguire is not the only notable absentee from England’s World Cup squad.Ahead of Tuchel’s announcement on Friday, talkSPORT understands Cole Palmer, Phil Foden and Adam Wharton have also missed out.Trent Alexander-Arnold, Luke Shaw and Morgan Gibbs-White have also failed to make the cut.Meanwhile, Ivan Toney has been recalled to the side after scoring 42 goals in all competitions for Al Ahli this season.Thomas Tuchel's picks so fartalkSPORT understands these men are on the plane...Goalkeepers: Jordan Pickford, Dean Henderson, James TraffordDefenders: Reece James, Tino Livramento, Nico O’Reilly, Dan Burn, Ezri Konsa, Marc Guehi, John Stones, Jarrell QuansahMidfielders: Declan Rice, Elliot Anderson, Jordan HendersonKobbie Mainoo, Jude Bellingham, Morgan Rogers, Eberechi EzeForwards: Bukayo Saka, Noni Madueke, Marcus Rashford, Antony Gordon, Ivan Toney, Harry Kane, Ollie WatkinsVeteran midfielder Jordan Henderson joins him on the plane as he heads to his seventh major tournament.England will take on New Zealand and Costa Rica in warm-up matches in Florida next month after arriving in the USA.Tuchel’s side then begin their World Cup campaign against Croatia on Wednesday, June 17.The Three Lions will also face Ghana and Panama in group L, with those matches on June 23 and 27, respectively.Stay up to date with all the latest World Cup Winner Odds, World Cup Top Goalscorer Odds, World Cup Group Winner Odds and all the best World Cup Betting Offers and Free Bets in our dedicated betting hub