MNQ — HTF BULLISH, BUT IS PRICE SEEKING LIQUIDITY FIRST? Micro E-mini Nasdaq-100 Index FuturesCME_MINI_DL:MNQ1!Elohim_is_allMy overall outlook remains bullish. However, the 4H and 1H suggest price may still be seeking liquidity before that larger bullish structure continues. Today I’m not trying to predict what price has to do. I’ve mapped the areas where I want price to make the decision for me. WEEKLY — STRONGLY BULLISH 🟢 Weekly momentum remains very strongly bullish. Below current price, there is still an untapped Weekly bullish FVG beginning around 30,656. I’m keeping this mapped as a higher-timeframe area, but its existence does not mean price must return there. For now, Weekly structure remains firmly bullish. DAILY — BULLISH 🟢 The Daily is also bullish overall. The question today is whether price continues higher immediately or first seeks sell-side liquidity before continuing with that bullish momentum. If a deeper sweep develops, 31,314 is an important Daily area I have mapped below. Therefore, a bearish move today would not automatically change my higher-timeframe bias. It could simply represent liquidity seeking within an overall bullish market. 4H — HTF BULLISH | TEMPORARILY BEARISH 🔴 The larger 4H structure remains bullish, but currently price is displaying a temporary bearish bias. Price is moving into the 4H bullish FVG beginning around 31,478/79, so I’m watching closely to see whether this area is respected or disrespected. This brings us into the lower timeframe, where the setup becomes much clearer. 1H — TEMPORARY BEARISH → POSSIBLE BULLISH RECLAIM → BEARISH CONTINUATION 👀 The 1H is currently consolidating around 31,478, which has been acting as our immediate floor. Price has already wicked beneath this area and recovered above it, so a wick below 31,478 alone is not enough confirmation for me. My FIRST decision level is 31,457. ⚖️ If 31,457 respects/holds 🟢: I’ll watch for a short-term bullish reclaim back above 31,478, opening the temporary bullish pathway toward: 31,591 → 31,615 🎯 However, this bullish push would not necessarily invalidate my temporary bearish bias. If price sweeps 31,591–31,615 and then shows rejection/confirmation of weakness, I’ll be watching for the temporary bearish move to resume, with the downside liquidity mapped at: 31,412/31,408 → 31,340 → 31,311 → 31,294 ⚖️ Then 31,294 becomes our NEXT decision level. If 31,294 respects, I’ll reassess for a return toward the larger bullish structure. If 31,294 fails and price accepts beneath it, the deeper bearish pathway becomes: 31,223 → 31,202 with 31,097 remaining mapped as a deeper level if bearish momentum continues. Alternatively, if 31,457 fails immediately, we don’t need the temporary bullish push at all — the same downside liquidity pathway becomes active directly. 🔴 temporary bearish → ⚖️ 31,457 FIRST DECISION → if respected: 🟢 temporary bullish lift → 31,591 → 31,615 → rejection/confirmation: 🔴 bearish continuation → 31,412/08 → 31,340 → 31,311 → ⚖️ 31,294 SECOND DECISION → if broken: 31,223 → 31,202 → deeper 31,097 And if 31,457 doesn’t hold, we simply skip the little bullish detour and start watching that bearish sequence directly. THAT’S the full map. 🤍📈📉📈