SPCX Stopped Me Out, Then Ran 17%. Now What?SpaceX (Derivatives) future contract perpetual contractWHITEBIT:SPCXUSDT.PCrypto_Andy_Hi, traders! Okay, story time. My strategy went long the SPCX perp at $150.50 with a stop at $148.24. One ugly red candle clipped that stop, and the very next 4H bar went from $149 to $160 like it had been waiting for me to leave the room 😂 So yes, I watched a 17% rally from the couch. Four days, two vertical legs: $149 to $160, a two-day nap at $160, then one monster candle straight through $171. Now we're at $174.41 and the current candle has already poked $176.35, which is about as close to my $176.50 resistance as you can get without actually touching it. Here's the thing though, I'm not chasing this. Buying a couple of bucks under resistance after a move like that is how you become someone else's exit liquidity. Both SMAs are still crawling around $153–$155, so price is seriously stretched, and I've already donated one stop to this chart. What I actually want is a dip. If SPCX pulls back into $168.50–$171.00, holds, and closes a 4H candle back above $171, I'm in. From $171 that's an SL around $168.45 (just under the zone) and a TP near $176.10 (right before resistance), my usual 1.5% stop and 3% target. The current candle's low at $171.17 already bounced off the top of that zone, so buyers clearly know where it is. Plan B is the breakout. If we get a real 4H close above $176.50, not a wick, I'd take it around $177 with an SL near $174.35 and a TP around $182.30. I like it less, because a 1.5% stop this far above the averages gets shaken out easily, but I'm not going to pretend I'd ignore it. And if neither happens? A 4H close below $168.50 kills the retest idea, and under $166.50 I'm done looking for longs. After that there's a lot of air down to the $160 shelf. So be honest - are you waiting for the dip with me, or are you already in and laughing at this post? Disclaimer: Trading perpetual futures involves substantial risk, and this is only my personal read of SPCX's 4H structure, not financial advice. I decide where I'm wrong before I enter, size positions so a stop-out like the last one doesn't hurt much, and accept that price can do something different from my base case.