$BNB: The Key Levels Where Big Moves Could BeginBinance Coin / TetherUS PERPETUAL CONTRACTBINANCE:BNBUSDT.PThe_Real_OGWhen I look at BNB on higher timeframes, I’m not just looking for a direction. I’m looking at how price could move from one important zone to another and where the next opportunity might develop. Right now, I have two scenarios in mind: a potential short first, followed by a long setup if price reaches a major Liquidity zone. Here’s how I’m looking at it. First Opportunity: A Potential Short in to the major Liquidity Zone BNB is currently trading around $751, below the $772–$779 area, which I’m watching as potential resistance. This area has a 3D Breaker Block with the 0.618 Fibonacci level, making it an important zone to monitor. If price retraces into this region and shows clear rejection, I’ll consider a short position. My main target is the $654 area, with the possibility of further downside toward $635–$620. My short trade plan: - Entry area: $772–$779, subject to rejection - Target: $654 - Extended target: $635–$620 - Invalidation: Above $788.60 The idea is to capture a potential pullback rather than assume BNB will continue moving higher without a correction. Of course, reaching the key area alone isn't enough. I want to see how price behaves there before making a decision. Second Opportunity: A Potential Long From Major Liquidity Zone The more interesting part of this chart, in my opinion, is the Liquidity zone between $657 and $655 which is 2D BB behind two FVG’s, inside Monthly BB behind an FVG. This area has the potential for a significant bullish reversal. My long trade plan: - Area of interest: $655–$635 - First target: $771–$788 - Extended target: $850–$887 - Invalidation: Below $608.67 The Liquidity zone is where I want to pay attention, but the actual entry will depend on price I don't need to predict the entire move in advance. I just need to identify the important areas and wait for the market to show its hand. If BNB rejects the resistance area, the short could offer an opportunity to capture a move toward demand. Once price reaches that zone, I can reassess the structure and look for a possible long. That doesn't mean the short must happen before the long. The market can always take a different path, and either setup could fail to develop. The key is to remain flexible and respond to what price actually does. For now, I'm watching $772–$779 for a possible short and $655–$635 for a potential long. No chasing, no forcing trades, and no assuming that a level will hold just because it looks good on the chart. I'll let price come to the areas that matter and wait for confirmation before taking action. Good trading isn't about catching every move. It's about being prepared when the right opportunity comes.