EURUSD | H4 Bearish Continuation — Liquidity Draw Toward 1.11540

Wait 5 sec.

EURUSD | H4 Bearish Continuation — Liquidity Draw Toward 1.11540EUR/USDOANDA:EURUSDSee_NoLimits**Timeframe:** Daily / H4 / H1 **Bias:** Bearish Higher Timeframe Structure EURUSD continues to display an overall bearish market structure, with lower highs and lower lows established on the higher timeframes. Price has respected the broader daily resistance structure while consolidating beneath the 1.1280–1.1292 region. Recent attempts to push higher have failed to establish a sustained bullish continuation. The latest H4 movement shows renewed selling pressure, with price breaking below the recent consolidation area. ### Daily Profile & Liquidity My developing profile is **1c: Previous session manipulation + reversal → New session continuation**. The reasoning is the rejection of higher prices, subsequent compression, and renewed bearish expansion. However, confirmation of the specific session liquidity sweep is still required. Key liquidity areas I'm monitoring: - 1.1280–1.1292: Higher timeframe resistance and potential buy-side liquidity. - 1.1235–1.1245: H1 overhead liquidity and prior consolidation highs. - 1.12142: Important internal structure. - 1.1180–1.1190: Near-term H1 reaction area. - 1.11540: Daily support and primary downside liquidity draw. - 1.11165: Deeper downside liquidity area if bearish expansion continues. ### My Bearish Scenario My expectation is that EURUSD may continue seeking sell-side liquidity beneath the recent H4 range. A sustained move below the near-term H1 structure would strengthen the bearish continuation thesis, bringing the 1.11540 daily structure into focus. If that liquidity is cleared with meaningful bearish expansion and no convincing bullish structure shift, the next area of interest becomes 1.11165. ### What Would Challenge This Analysis? A sustained H4 recovery above 1.12142, followed by acceptance back into the 1.1235–1.1245 range, would weaken the immediate bearish continuation scenario. I will also watch for a downside liquidity sweep followed by strong bullish displacement, which could signal a reversal rather than continuation. Macro Considerations The Federal Reserve decision on October 28 and ECB decision on October 29 could materially change the directional outlook. Conclusion I favor bearish continuation while the higher timeframe structure remains intact, but I want price action and session liquidity to confirm that expectation. This idea is being published to document my analysis before the next expansion and objectively review how price develops. **The goal is to follow liquidity and structure, not predict every candle.** #EURUSD #Forex #PriceAction #Liquidity #MarketStructure #Bearish