NVDA: Relief Rally or Trend Reversal?

Wait 5 sec.

NVDA: Relief Rally or Trend Reversal?NVDAUSDTPERP PERPETUAL MIX CONTRACTBITGET:NVDAUSDT.PSakuraSeikoA new catalyst has arrived, which I believe presents both a significant opportunity and a considerable challenge for Nvidia. On the 4H chart, price sold off from the $222 area toward $211, then bounced back to around $217–218. But the recovery hasn't broken the previous swing structure. For now, I'm treating this as a relief rally inside a broader bearish setup, not a fresh long signal. Looking at the recent swing from around $222.5 down to $211.0, the 0.5 and 0.618 Fibonacci retracement levels sit roughly around $216.75 and $218.10, respectively. This puts the $216.50–$218.00 area right in the potential retracement resistance zone, aligning with my bearish 4H structure. If price gets rejected here, I’ll be watching for a move back toward $213, followed by a retest of $211.20. My plan: SHORT on a failed rebound. - Entry zone: $216.50–$218.00 - Stop loss: $220.30 - TP1: $213.00 - TP2: $211.20 - Extended target: $208.50, only if support breaks convincingly I'm not looking to chase price lower. I'd rather see sellers defend the $216.50–$218.00 zone before entering. A sustained 4H breakout above $220.30 would invalidate this setup and force me to reassess. Why does this matter beyond the chart? AI infrastructure spending remains a major theme, and Nvidia's collaboration with Vertiv highlights the growing importance of data-center power and cooling. That doesn't guarantee a bullish price move, though. Strong long-term demand and short-term bearish price action can coexist. For execution, I'd rather trade a defined setup than buy the AI narrative blindly. I'm also keeping capital efficiency in mind. Eligible first-time stock transfers of at least 5,000 USDT to Bitget may qualify for 200 USDT in rSPCX rewards, subject to the campaign terms. Eligible NVDA rToken holders can also explore Stock Dual Investment for potential returns under its product conditions. These are separate opportunities, not a reason to take a trade without a valid setup. What's your take — another leg down toward $211, or can NVDA reclaim $220 and flip the structure?