INTC trading plan: Recovery above $69 or Rejection toward $58?

Wait 5 sec.

INTC trading plan: Recovery above $69 or Rejection toward $58?INTCUSDTPERP PERPETUAL MIX CONTRACTBITGET:INTCUSDT.Pkhsifat36Intel ( INTC) is showing a pretty concerning technical picture right now, and I don't think this is the kind of dip I'd rush to buy without seeing some evidence that buyers are actually coming back. Price is currently hovering around $64.85, slightly below this zone. If we see a relief bounce toward $66–$69 and sellers step in again, that would reinforce the bearish structure. If INTC fails to recover the $66–$69 zone, the next downside area I'm watching is around $57.50–$58.00. ➡️ Fundamental view: I wouldn't call Intel's long-term story broken. The 78% growth in Data Center and AI revenue is meaningful, and the foundry roadmap deserves attention. However, there's a difference between having a promising business strategy and successfully executing it. For trading purposes, this creates an important distinction: Intel may have an interesting long-term turnaround opportunity, but that doesn't automatically make its current price a safe short-term buying opportunity. ➡️ My INTC trading game plan: ✅ Long setup: Reclaim and recovery • Entry zone: $69–$70 • SL: $65.50 • TP-1: $72 • TP-2: $78–$79 • Confirmation: A 4H candle close above $69, followed by a successful retest of the reclaimed zone. ✅Short setup: Resistance rejection. • Entry zone: $66.50–$67.50 • SL: $69.50 • TP-1: $63.50 • TP-2: $61.00 • Confirmation: A weak recovery into the broken support zone, followed by bearish rejection and renewed selling pressure. ✅ While waiting for the trade, I am taking advantage of this dip to buy some rINTC & rNVDA. I can use Bitget rToken as futures margin across stocks, CFDs and crypto, or borrow against them to unlock liquidity without immediately selling my position. Also exploring Dual Investment with Buy Low or Sell High strategies to potentially generate yield & earn. ➡️ My final thoughts: The chart has lost an important support zone, selling volume has expanded and the momentum hasn't convincingly shifted back toward buyers. But I also don't want to become blindly bearish after such a sharp decline. A short-covering rally can happen at any time, and chasing price after a massive red candle is rarely a good trading decision. For me, the $66–$69 region is the real decision zone. So wait patiencelty before making any big moves.