Should I wait to do the seedsow save exploit or do it asap

Wait 5 sec.

I know there is a chance both accounts get banned so I need to know if I should risk it or wait until more info comes out I'm on newest fw   submitted by   /u/Old_Bid_6160 [link]   [comments]