Overseas travel ban on Jerome Fernando
Written byStaff Writer
16 May, 2023| 7:09 pm
COLOMBO (News 1st); Sri Lankan authorities have imposed an overseas travel ban on Jerome Fernando.
Police Spokesperson SSP Nihal Thalduwa said that the travel ban was imposed based on an order the Criminal Investigations Department obtained from the court.
The Criminal Investigation Department has launched an investigation regarding a statement made by Jerome Fernando.
The Catholic Church says that it strongly condemns the statements made by Jerome Fernando that disrupt religious harmony.
- INS ‘Batti Malv’ arrives in Trincomalee on official visit
- Overseas travel ban on Jerome Fernando
- Suspect in Gota assassination attempt freed; Sivalingam Aruran won Literary Awards while in jail
- SJB decides to name Sajith as next Presidential Candidate
- Dengue control program to continue; Friday to be designated as ‘Cleaning Day’