Why BlackBerry Shares Are Trading Higher By 8%; Here Are 20 Stocks Moving Premarket
- Leju Holdings Limited LEJU gained 103.7% to $7.25 in pre-market trading after jumping around 97% on Monday .
- Hour Loop, Inc. HOUR shares climbed 93.5% to $3.25 in pre-market trading. EF Hutton recently downgraded Hour Loop from Buy to Hold and lowered the price target from $5 to $2.
- AGBA Group Holding Limited AGBA climbed 80.6% to $3.65 in pre-market trading after dropping over 12% on Monday.
- Tian Ruixiang Holdings Ltd TIRX gained 75.6% to $3.83 in pre-market trading after jumping around 34% on Monday.
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited WAFU surged 47.6% to $4.00 in pre-market trading after gaining 27% on Monday.
- Huize Holding Limited HUIZ gained 42.4% to $2.05 in pre-market trading after gaining over 15% on Monday.
- CEL-SCI Corporation CVM jumped 31.4% to $2.88 in pre-market trading. Cel-Sci recently announced the pricing of its proposed $1.35 million public offering.
- Millennium Group International Holdings Limited MGIH gained 22.1% to $2.55 in pre-market trading after gaining 8% on Monday.
- Ostin Technology Group Co., Ltd. OST gained 28.2% to $1.27 in pre-market trading after gaining over 9% on Monday.
- BlackBerry Limited BB climbed 8% to $4.19 in pre-market trading after the company announced a portfolio review.
- Tutor Perini Corporation TPC fell 62.1% to $2.16 in pre-market trading after gaining around 8% on Monday.
- Chegg, Inc. CHGG fell 44.6% to $9.75 in pre-market trading after the company issued weak revenue guidance and reported a decline in subscription services subscribers.
- Aytu BioPharma, Inc. AYTU fell 41.6% to $1.36 in pre-market trading.
- GD Culture Group Limited GDC fell 41.4% to $18.14 in pre-market trading, pulling back after soaring nearly 1,140% on Monday.
- UTime Limited UTME fell 40% to $1.32 in pre-market after gaining 214% on Monday.
- JX Luxventure Limited JXJT fell 37% to $7.50 in pre-market trading after surging 100% on Monday.
- ZK International Group Co., Ltd. ZKIN shares fell 23.4% to $0.62 in pre-market trading after gaining around 15% on Monday.
- E2open Parent Holdings, Inc. ETWO fell 20% to $4.99 in pre-market trading after posting downbeat quarterly sales.
- TuanChe Limited TC fell 18.2% to $0.7035 in pre-market trading after surging 32% on Monday.
- Lordstown Motors Corp. RIDE shares dropped 15.3% to $0.3399 in pre-market trading. Lordstown Motors on Monday warned that it might have to file bankruptcy after Hon Hai Precision Industry Co affiliate Foxconn Ventures Pte Ltd sought to withdraw from an agreement for a $170 million investment.
Now Read This: S&P Edges Lower Ahead of Fed's Decision; Market Volatility Increases
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasPremarket MoversTop Gainers