Public sector employees contesting LG poll, back to work
Written by Staff Writer
09 May, 2023 | 6:10 am
COLOMBO (News 1st) – State sector employees who had submitted nominations for the local government election will be reinstated from today.
Secretary to the State Ministry of Public Administration and Home Affairs Ranjith Asoka says they will be reinstated to the nearest service requirement outside their electorates.
He says that the employees can report to work today and get a transfer to the nearest service requirement outside their electorates by the head of the institution.
- X-Press Pearl case to be called up in Singapore Court for the first time
- Public sector employees contesting LG poll, back to work
- SC grants leave to proceed in FR petitions filed by children who were allegedly coerced by the CID
- Boat capsizes in Kerala killing 22
- Essential Food Importers Association Announces a Price Increase of Wheat Flour and Sugar