Trump administration reportedly offers to hold a third round of nuclear talks with Iran this Friday, if Tehran can put together a detailed draft for a nuclear deal in the next 48 hours.By World Israel News StaffThe Trump administration has offered to engage Iran in a third round of nuclear talks this Friday, Axios reported on Sunday, but only if Tehran can put together a comprehensive draft of a nuclear deal within the next two days.The report cited a senior US official who said that the US has offered to hold another round of negotiations with Iranian representatives in Geneva this Friday, on the condition that the US receive a detailed proposal for a nuclear deal in the next two days.The official said that the offer is likely to be the last the administration makes to Iran before launching an air campaign against the regime, possibly targeting Ayatollah Ali Khamenei himself.In anticipation of his possible assassination by the US, Khamenei has reportedly designated a top aide to replace him in the event he is incapacitated.According to the report, White House special envoy to the Middle East Steve Witkoff and Jared Kushner, who represented the US in the previous talks with Iran, are planning to be in Geneva this Friday for a third round of talks.“If Iran gives a draft proposal, the U.S. is ready to meet in Geneva on Friday in order to start detailed negotiations to see if we can get a nuclear deal,” the senior official told Axios.The US official confirmed claims made by a senior Iranian official to Reuters earlier on Sunday that the two sides are considering inking an interim nuclear deal to consolidate the progress made in last Tuesday’s talks, and to head off a possible war. The post Report: US offers Iran nuke talks this Friday – on one condition appeared first on World Israel News.