ShareAtletico Madrid's poor start to the LaLiga season continued against Alaves but Diego Simeone is remaining calm.Diego Simeone insists he trusts his Atletico Madrid players to turn things around despite a worst start to a LaLiga campaign under his stewardship.Atleti played out a frustrating 1-1 draw with Alaves at Estadio de Mendizorroza on Saturday to make it three games without a win to start their top-flight campaign.It marks the first time Atleti have not won one of their opening three matches of a LaLiga season under Simeone, and the first time it is happened for the club at all since they failed to win any of their opening five under Abel Resino in the 2009-10 campaign (D3 L2).But Simeone, whose side have also lost 2-1 to Espanyol and drawn 1-1 with newly promoted Elche so far this term, is confident an upturn in results will soon arrive."The first thing is that the team improves, and as a result of that, the points will improve. (I will) keep working and trust my players," he said."We have a team that is going to do better than what we're doing right now. Today, once again, we could have won, but we lacked sharpness and efficiency. In every match we've gone ahead. It's strange."It was Simeone's son Giuliano who put Atleti ahead after just seven minutes but Alaves restored parity via Carlos Vicente's penalty after Alexander Sorloth fouled Nahuel Tenaglia.Goalkeeper Jan Oblak admitted there was cause for concern over the underwhelming start to the campaign the team have made."When things don't go your way, you're worried. This is not what we wanted. It's two points and a bad feeling with frustration," Oblak said."It's incredible what is happening to us. It's our fault. The points aren't there and that is on us."